People who are unaware of how to use ES File Explorer App can find the procedure on this page. In the present days, everyone is using their own gadgets to make various tasks. People store their daily tasks in separate folders on their devices. These folders can be saved in the File Manager Apps. Then they can access those folders at any time by visiting those apps. Previously, a file manager app is only used to save and access the files from it. But in present days, various File Manager apps have been released into the market which can perform extra activities when compared with other remaining File Manager Apps. So, we have given the details about the ES File Explorer App and also know How to use ES File Explorer App for all devices.
>>> Complete info on ES File Explorer App
What is ES File Explorer – How to use ES File Explorer?
Are you searching for different File Manager Apps and can’t find which App is a better one? Then, you can find the answer to your problem. We have done research on all file manager apps and found that the ES File Explorer App is the perfect one among different file manager apps. ES File Explorer is the trending app in managing files on all devices like Android, PC and iOS devices. This ES File Explorer Application has unique features and working effectively in fulfilling various file managing operations such as edit, delete, replace, copy the files in the devices. However, you might be thinking that other file manager apps can also perform these operations. But some other points can be done by this ES File Manager App. i.e, this app also supports customization of files that are located in your device. Moreover, you can hide some important files without allowing others to access. Step by Step Procedure for How to Share Files using File Explorer App is explained in the below sections.
More than 300 millions of people are using this ES File Explorer App on their devices. This App is compatible with all devices such as Android, Windows, and iOS. The system details such as battery health, memory status, build specifications can be viewed on this ES File Explorer App. Here, you can know How to use ES File Explorer for Android/PC/iOS? Just follow the instructions on how to use ES File Explorer App? Moreover, you can also find the features of the ES File Explorer App in the further sections.
>>>> Also Read: How to Download ES File Explorer for Android
Key Features of ES File Explorer App 18.104.22.168.2
- Edit, delete, copy, move, rename and share any files and folders with others.
- Supports both ZIP and RAR files.
- This ES File Explorer App cleans junk files and cache files from your device.
- Password protect files directly via ES File Explorer App.
- It also works as a root explorer where the users can provide the access to the entire file system.
- It helps the users kill tasks within a single click which increases the memory and speed up their devices.
- This ES File Explorer App contains a real-time observer which helps the users load recently added files in the library.
- You can encrypt the files by setting the password to the files.
- Users can manage all the apps by using the ES File Explorer App.
- Access your home PC through a smartphone via Wi-Fi by using this ES File Explorer.
- This ES File Explorer also analyzes the storage usage in the device and informs the users about the junk, redundant and large files, etc. So that the users can clean them easily to free space in the device. It also contains host tools in this app such as download manager, system task manager and an app manager.
- Use ES File Explorer as a file transfer app as it lets the user’s transfers files to other Android devices without any limitations on file size and type.
- This App also the users create custom gestures for various functions.
- This App contains a very intuitive interface where the users can manage the files like moving, transferring and deleting the files.
How to Use ES File Explorer Android?
- Let’s see how to use ES File Explorer Android. To transfer files from one device to another device, both the devices should be connected to the same network. For example, if you want to send files from mobile to PC, turn on the hotspot on your mobile and connect PC to it. Otherwise, connect both PC and mobile to the same WiFi network.
- On connecting both the devices, open the ES file explorer app on both the devices and click on the send button in mobile and receive button in PC.
- In order to find the files on the devices, go to the library section and search for the files in it.
- SD Card Analyst will show the details related to the files such as size, number of files present on each folder in the SD Card. If you go to Directory Analyse section, you can find how much space is occupied by each file in a graphical format.
- In the Recycle bin section, you can find the files that are deleted from the device. If you enable the gesture functionality, you can do basic functionalities and open specified files at your custom gesture.
- You can hide the folders by adding in the hidden files list. You can also enable thumbnails for images and .apk files.
>>>> Must Read: Steps to Download ES File Explorer for iOS
How to Use ES File Explorer to transfer files via LAN?
- The ES File Explorer App can be used to stream media files, images and to transfer files from one device to another. In order to access the shared files from Android device, select Network and then click on LAN.
- Then tap on the new button and enter the network details like domain, server, username and password.
- To transfer files via SFTP, turn on the Android device and click on the network >> FTP >> SFTP. Then you need to enter the details like Server, Port number, Display name, enter username and password and then tap on the OK button.
- You can browse the files from another album which are stored on other social networking apps like Facebook, Instagram, etc. To do this, you need to select the library and then images. Then select the address bar to change the location from local to the net. Then tap on the new account.
Thus, you have seen how to use ES File Explorer to transfer files through LAN in an easy way.
>>>>> Also Check: How to Download ES File Explorer PC Windows
How to Access Android device from PC/Laptop?
- Open the ES File Explorer App on the PC.
- Then tap on the network option and then select the remote manager and enable it.
- After enabling it, ES File Explorer will be displayed on the FTP URL.
- Now, you can enter the FTP URL on any of the computer browsers. At last, you can access content on PC/Computer.
How to uninstall Apps by using ES File Explorer App?
- Open the ES File Explorer App and go to the library section.
- In the library section, you can find the Apps section. Select the Apps that you want to uninstall.
- Select the App that you want to uninstall and click on the uninstall button.
- Finally, the apps will uninstall at a time and it takes some time.
How to extract APK from Apps?
- First of all, open the ES File Explorer App. Then go to quick access menu and select library and then Apps.
- Now, choose the apps for which you want to extract .apk files.
- Then, tap on the backup option from the menu which is available at the bottom of the screen.
>>> Check More: ES File Explorer Alternatives
How to Change icon size of files and folders?
Changing the icon of the files and folders is easy with the help of this ES File Explorer. Just click on the view button which is at the bottom of the page. Select any of the available icon sizes. In case you are not comfortable with the small size, you can choose a big one.
How to Create Encrypted Files with Password Protection?
- If you want to encrypt the files that are saved in your device, use the ES File Explorer App on your device.
- It is necessary to set a password to encrypt the files and folders. By encrypting the files, unauthorised people can’t access those important files and remember the password because you can’t get back the password again.
How to Share a Folder with ES File Explorer?
- First, open the ES File Explorer App and go to the menu. Now choose the LAN option under the network category.
- On tapping the LAN option, it will be directed to the new window where you can find scan icon at the top of the screen. Tap on the scan icon to find your system in the local network.
- After scanning, ES File Explorer shows you the available systems with the respective names on the local network. Select the device that you want to access the folders from.
- Next, ES File Explorer asks you to enter the username and password. Enter the required details and click on the OK button. If you don’t need the password protection, you can also turn off it from the “Advanced Sharing settings” under Network and Sharing settings in the windows control panel.
- Now, long press on the Folder that you want to share. Then you will see various options on the screen. Select ‘Share via’ option and choose the ES Sender option. You can find the receiver name with an avatar on the screen.
- Tap on it to share folder to another system with ES File Explorer.
>>>> Don’t Miss: How to install Kodi on ES File Explorer
Conclusion – How to Use ES File Explorer App
Here, we have provided the entire details of the ES File Explorer App usage. We hope that you have understood the information given on this page. Go through the entire page and know how to use ES File Explorer App for all devices. After completion of the installation process, just follow the procedure which is given on this page. If you face any problems while using this App, you can comment in the below sections.