Do you know that there is another benefit of using this ES File Explorer App? Some people think that ES File Explorer won’t download Kodi. But it’s wrong. ES File Explorer can install Kodi on all Android devices. Before installing ES File Explorer Kodi, know what is Kodi and how Kodi is installed using ES File Explorer. Here, on this page, we have provided the complete details about installation of Kodi using ES File Explorer. By using this Kodi ES File Explorer on Firestick, users can watch movies and videos on the big screen. People who want to download APK files on their devices can use Kodi ES File Explorer App. Now, check the steps for how to install Kodi using ES File Explorer in the below sections.
>>>> Must Read: ES File Explorer Features
ES File Explorer Kodi
What is Kodi? Kodi is a media player which allows the users to access all kinds of content including music and videos. By using this Kodi, you can run the content on any device including TV, Laptop, mobiles, and tablets. You can even run Kodi on Raspberry Pi. People can stream videos and movies by using the ES File Explorer Kodi. This Kodi is one of the best tools for the people who want to run all the content that is stored on their device in Kodi. So, if you are one among those people, You can install Kodi ES File Explorer on your devices. So, go through the entire page and have a complete idea on the Kodi ES File Explorer App. Have fun and enjoy watching movies and listening to songs on the ES File Explorer Kodi.
There are many ways to install Kodi, but we have provided the simple and easiest method to install Kodi with ES File Explorer. Simply, follow the steps to install ES File Explorer Kodi on your devices. Before downloading Kodi, users need to install ES File Explorer on their devices. Here, in the following sections, you can find the steps for How to install Kodi using ES File Explorer on Fire TV/ Fire Stick.
>>>>> Also, Read ES File Explorer APK for Android Download Process
How to install Kodi with ES File Explorer?
- Open the ES File Explorer Manager App on your device. Then it will be directed to the ES File Explorer Home Page.
- It will ask you to update the ES File Explorer App. Then click on the update now.
- Now, click on the Add and type the path and name and then add.
- It will create a prompt as “Bookmark Kodi TV is successfully created”.
- On the left side of the screen, you will find “Kodi”. Tap on it. Then use the drop down and click on the network option.
- On the bottom of the screen, you will find More >> Open in browser.
- Then, click on the just once option. Then the Kodi starts downloading.
- Wait for few seconds until the Kodi download process is completed.
- Finally, tap on the ‘Open File ‘ and start using ES File Explorer Kodi.
>>>>> Recommended: How to install ES File Explorer PC Windows
How to install Kodi on FireTV using ES File Explorer 220.127.116.11.2?
- First, Navigate to the settings on your Fire TV stick. Then select system/device and then choose Developer options.
- Now, turn on Apps from unknown sources before proceeding the method.
- Now, return to the home screen and search for ES File Explorer in the search bar.
- On finding the ES File Explorer App, install it. After the ES File Explorer is installed on Fire TV, Open the app and enter the URL as “http://kodi.tv/download” in the address bar.
- Click on the download button. Now, the app will start the download. After completion of the download process, click on the install button.
- Once the Kodi is installed, it is ready for use on FireTV.
>>>>> Check out How to Download ES File Explorer for iPhone/iPad
How to install Kodi without ES File Explorer?
- Go to Settings and select the Developer option. Now, turn on the apps from unknown sources and USB debugging in the FireTV settings.
- Navigate to the Settings and open Applications. Now, just turn off collect App usage data.
- Go to About tab and network button. Enter your network IP Address.
- Now, turn on your Android mobile phone or Tablet and proceed to the Google Play store and install Apps2Fire. Install Kodi on your Android Phone.
- Now open apps2fire and then click on the setup tab. Enter the IP address of your Fire TV. Now, go to FireTV Apps and connect your Fire TV to your Android Phone. Choose the Kodi App from the list of apps. Now, click on the install button.
- Once the App is installed, you can use it. Now, you can enjoy Kodi on Fire TV or Firestick.
How to Update Kodi on Fire TV Stick?
- If you are using older version of Kodi, then update it to the new version by following the steps which are given here.
- Go to Firesticks ” Settings > Device > Developer Options. There you can find unknown sources. Make sure that the unknown sources option is enabled or not. If not, turn on the unable sources.
- Now, go back to settings >> Applications >> Collect App usage data. Now, turn off ” Collect App usage data”.
- Go to Firestick search menu and type “ES File Explorer”. Download and install “ES File Explorer”. Once it is installed, Open it.
- Now, at the left sidebar menu options and navigate to Tools > Download Manager. Then, click on the + icon as shown in the below image.
- Then, a pop-up box will appear on the screen. Enter Path URL and type Kodi in the name box. Click on the download now button.
How to Fix ES File Explorer Won’t Download Kodi?
- Go to a favourite section. Then select Add option.
- In the path field, enter download Kodi and click on the next button.
- Now, Enter a name as Kodi and select Next.
- Press on Add option. On the left-hand side menu, select the new favourite.
- Use Fire TV remote to go to the “More” button at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Then select “Open in browser”. Now, choose Just once option.
- After downloading the Kodi, press on the open file.
>>>> Related: ES File Explorer Alternatives
Conclusion – ES File Explorer with Kodi
Here, we have given the entire information about How to install Kodi by using File Explorer on FireTV. We have provided the different methods to download Kodi using ES File Explorer. Choose the best one and follow according to it. If you have any queries regarding ES File Explorer Kodi, you can place a comment in the below section. Follow this site regularly to get more news on ES File Explorer App.