Get ES File Explorer APK download link here. Looking for the best File Manager app that has powerful features? Then you can find one of the best File Manager App for Android on this page. People might be having inbuilt File Manager App on their smartphones, but the majority of the people who are using Android Smartphones are not satisfied with that File Manager App as it is limited to only some features. So, Android developers have come up with an ES File Explorer App which has become popular in present days. If you come across the File Manager Apps, there are many hundreds of Apps available in the market. Many people have found this ES File Explorer as one of the best application among the various File Manager Apps. ES File Explorer Android is a simple File Manager App which can create files, folders and manage them across all devices.
File Manager Apps allows the users to access memory and data such as Apps, music and videos and images on their Android smartphones. This ES File Explorer Android is a tool that allows the users to access the internal as well as external memory in the Android mobile. Moreover, ES File Explorer displays all the files and folders associated with the Android device and also allows the users to edit, move, copy, paste and delete the files. Check the details of ES File Explorer for Android in the next upcoming sections. ES File Explorer APK Download link is available in the following sections.
>>>> Know more about ES File Explorer App
ES File Explorer APK Download
Generally, ES File Explorer looks like a regular File Manager App. But if you go into the depth, you will be surprised by observing the amazing features of the ES File Explorer Android App. Managing and synchronizing across all platforms can be possible with the help of ES File Explorer for Android. It also supports cloud storage like Google Drive, Dropbox, Mega, etc. The ES File Explorer for Android is the best among the remaining apps when compared with the others. By using this ES File Explorer App, users can easily transfer all the files from one device to another. You can also edit and view the files and folders in your Android device by using this ES File Explorer App. Download ES File Explorer for Android from the below provided link. Check How to use ES File Explorer Android in the next upcoming sections.
By using this ES File Explorer Android App, the remote file manager feature is enabled which can manage files on your mobile phone from your computer. Moreover, all the files in the Android device are secured through encryption feature which is available in the ES File Explorer for Android. To conveniently access your files across the Android platform, it is essential to download ES File Explorer APK for Android. It doesn’t matter whether the files are stored in your device memory, micro SD card, LAN, and cloud storage accounts. All the files can be easily handled with the help of the ES File Explorer File Manager APK download process. Click on the APK ES File Explorer download link to install ES File Explorer Android App.
>>>> Recommended: ES File Explorer PC Download Steps
ES File Explorer for Android Features
- Multiple Language Support:
This ES File Explorer Android App is available in multiple languages such as Portuguese, Turkish, Tamil, Hungarian, Italian, Czech, French, Korean, German, Spanish, French, Russian, Japanese and many others.
- Enhanced Performance:
Once after enabling the Task Manager, you can improve the capacity of your device. In fact, you can also increase its memory and speed.
- Built-in RAR and ZIP support:
This feature allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack the RAR files and also create the encrypted ZIP files.
- Bluetooth file browser:
With the help of this ES File Explorer Android App, you can copy and paste files between Bluetooth ready devices.
- WiFi File Transfer:
With this feature, users can transfer files wirelessly using FTP.
- Cache Cleaner and Autostart manager:
With the help of this Android ES File Explorer App, you can delete junk files that take up valuable storage space.
- Smart Charge:
Display SD card status, real-time new files on the screen when charging.
- Root File Explorer:
If your device is rooted, you can manage your root folders with the help of this ES File Explorer Android App.
- Quickly uninstall Multiple Apps:
With the help of this ES File Explorer App, you can select the apps that you want to uninstall it.
- Quickly Transfer files between two Android devices:
Users can quickly transfer files from one device to another with the help of this ES File Explorer Android App.
Details of APK ES File Explorer
|ES File Explorer Latest Version Free Download|
|Name of the Application||ES File Explorer App|
|Required Android Version||Android 4.0+|
|Last Updated Date||1st August 2018|
|File Size||15.7 MB|
How To Download ES File Explorer File Manager APK?
- To Download ES File Explorer App for Android, it is essential to enable the unknown sources. which allows you to install third-party apps on your Android devices.
- Now, go to settings in your Android device and click on the security. There you can find the unknown sources. Once you tap on it, the unknown sources will be enabled which allows the users to download ES File Explorer APK.
- Click on the above-provided link to download ES File Explorer APK for Android. Once after you have clicked on the above link, APK ES File Explorer file starts downloading. The download completion progress will be available on the bottom of the screen.
- Once after the ES File Explorer is downloaded completely, tap on it to install it on your device. Now, you can see the ES File Explorer icon on your main screen of the Android device.
>>>> Check Download Steps for ES File Explorer iOS
How to Use ES File Explorer Android App?
- Open the ES File Explorer Android App. On the home page, you can find various icons such as Logger, sender, compressed, cleaner, app, images, music and movies, cloud, downloader, documents, network, recycle bin, view on PC etc, locker. You can also find space analyzer. Click on it to clean the junk files.
- If you click on the locker, it asks you to lock the apps for which you want to hide the data from others by setting a password. To hide the files that are stored in your Android device, click on the encrypted icon which takes you to the new window. Click on the ‘+’ button to add the files that should be hidden.
- Go to the main menu which is at the top left side of the home page. In the main menu, you can find settings, favorite, local, library, network, tools, recycle bin.
- If you click on the settings, you will find various options. In this section, you can set the ES File Explorer App based on your requirements.
In the main menu, go to tools section, where you can find various options such as download manager, app manager, system manager, SD card analyst, show hidden files, music player, hide list, cleaner.
- If you go to the hide list you can find the files that are hidden. In order to open them, you need to enter the password. If you enable the show hidden files option, then it will show the hidden files. Now, long press on the files that you want to hide. There you can find various options such as hide, add to desktop, share, encrypt, move to, copy to etc. click on the respective option based on your wish.
>>>> Also Read: Steps to Download ES File Explorer Pro APK
How to Transfer files from PC to Android using ES File Explorer?
- Create a shared folder on your Android device. In the ES File Explorer App, tap on the globe icon which is available at the left corner of the screen.
- Then navigate to the network and click on the LAN settings. On the main menu, tap on the search bar and look for the available network.
- Connect both Android device and PC is connected to the same local network. If connected, see the windows computer list with the IP Address.
- Now, tap on the ES File Explorer icon, then enter the username and password.
- Once after the shared folder appears on the screen, begin sharing files back and worth using ES File Explorer for Windows.
>>>> Also, check How to install Kodi using ES File Explorer
How to Uninstall ES File Explorer Android?
- If you want to uninstall ES File Explorer APK from your Android device, follow this simple process which can make the uninstall process within seconds.
- At first, open your Android device and go to the settings menu. Then open Apps or Application Manager and search for the app that you want to uninstall or delete.
- After finding the app, tap on it. Then you will find two options. They are the Force Stop and Uninstall buttons. Click on the uninstall button to delete completely from your device.
- It will take some seconds to complete the uninstallation process. After completion of the uninstallation process, you can find the message as “ES File Explorer uninstalled”.
ES File Explorer APK Download Free
ES File Explorer is one of the great file manager apps as it contains full of amazing features. In simple words, this ES File Explorer App helps the users to handle all files of their device. Also, it allows you to share files from one device to another without any platform restrictions. Just hit on the above ES File Explorer APK Download free link to install ES File Explorer for Android. Follow the ES File Explorer APK download steps to install APK ES File Explorer. Moreover, keep visiting this site to know more information about ES File Explorer App. We update the details of this ES File Explorer App regularly. If you face any issues regarding the ES File Explorer App installation, feel free to comment in the below section.